2015 Western Canadian Doubles Squash Championships
The 2015 Western Canadian Doubles Squash Championships
will once again be hosted by the Evergreen Squash Club:
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
– Sunday, November 22, 2015.
$1000 Total Prize Money for Mixed Open!
Total prize amount subject to change.
The tournament chairs, Cathy Covernton & Tim Martin, wish to encourage all local squash players' participation.
How to Enter
On-line registration is now closed.
Check the sidebar for dates, times and such.
Local play may begin Tuesday, November 17, 2015 if necessary.
Eyeguards are mandatory.
Winners must referee the next match.
- 2+ matches per event, tournament souvenir, & beverage ticket
- Friday Night: registration desk open, pizza and inexpensive beverages!
- Saturday Afternoon: Come down to watch the Mixed Open Semi-Finals at 6pm and 7pm. The usual snacks and drinks will be available.
- Saturday Night: Burger & beverages at the Hurricane Grill on Marine Drive. Following the last matches on Saturday, 7:00pm. Your entry/ticket covers a burger (beef, chicken or veggie) and your first beverage (beer or wine or …).
- Sunday: wine & cheese, as usual, following the finals
Registration desk will be open Friday evening.
Here are The Western Canadian Doubles results (and photos where available) for some of the previous years: